Covid Information for Camerini Salon
We are currently preparing to reopen our salons on the 4th July and we’re putting all safety measures in place to protect the well-being of our clients and our staff.
Special Request – shared duty of care
• To protect everyone within the salon we are asking all staff and clients to please stay at home if you are showing any signs of being unwell. Including high temperature, everyday coughs or colds. We would rather cancel an appointment than take the risk that you may have the virus that could be passed on to others.
Upon arrival we will check staff and clients temperature for extra reassurance and safety. All used styling sections will have hand sanitising gels, as well the waiting and reception area.( Please help yourself once you enter the premises)
• Due to expected high demand for appointments, reduced staffing levels and extended booking times due to social distancing restrictions within the salon will be in operation. Therefore, we will only be accepting bookings via email /SMS , WhatsApp.The team will always email you a booking confirmation and schedule. Our telephone systems will be opened up at a later date for bookings.
• All bookings will be made on a first request, first come basis. Booking requests will be checked daily.
• We are lucky enough to have outside space at the rear of the salon so we are also considering the idea of using this space in the summer months for those clients who require lengthy services or use as waiting area to maximise ventilation
Your Salon Visit
We have thoroughly reviewed our operational systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible during the client journey. Luckily with a large salon, we are able to operate on every other chair/section to ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing. We have taken particular care to review our housekeeping and cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use. PPE will be used by all staff according to government guidelines.
We are asking all clients to adhere to/note the following regarding their future visits:
• As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit.
• Please arrive on schedule for your appointment to minimise waiting time and unnecessary interaction.
• Magazines and newspapers will not be available.
• Our cloakroom will not be operational and we ask all clients to minimise any coats or bags that they bring into the salon with them and keep them on their person.
• Our refreshments won’t be available , please bring your own for the time being .(Water available at anytime)
• Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We will issue clients with a disposable mask and gloves upon entry (If requested)Clients are welcome to arrive in their own PPE.
I hope this will answer some of your questions as we move forward.
In the meantime, keep safe and healthy and know we will be there to greet you very soon